Being one of the top Lever Limit Switch Manufacturers, we offer a range of lever limit switches that is effectively used for Heavy duty E.O.T. Cranes and Hoists. These lever limit switches are known to prevent over travel of hoisting motion on power and control circuit up to 500 V and 40 Amps. continuous current. In short, lever limit switches can prevent the extra travel of power with the contact points which are set for a precise operation cycle.
The lever type limit switch normally remains closed and cuts off power to stop the motor of the crane. The lever limit switches operate when it reaches a predetermined position when the lever is moved over a projecting member fixed on the girder.
The lever type limit switch is fitted with four sets of contacts which cuts off two phases of the motor in either direction and is suitable for 500 V supply system. The lever limit switches contacts gets automatically reset when the lever returns to zero position due to spring action. The base and cover have machined surface to protect against dirt and dust.
Most importantly, our offered range of lever limit switches is prepared keeping in mind the global standards. We ensure that the quality of the final outcome is not compromised and is best in terms of functionality. Our quality check team scrutinizes each lever type limit switch so that the end user does not have to face any issues.
Lever Limit Switches: Know how it works:
A lever type limit switch operates on the principle of a lever connected to a spinning central shaft. When the stirring machinery comes in connection with the lever, the fundamental shaft of the lever spins, thereby revolving the coaxial cams that connect or disconnect the electrical contacts. The spin of the shaft could be spring returned to its steady normal position. The dimension of the lever type limit switch is based on the rising position of the limit switch enclosure and the moving crane that requires to stop. The lever mechanism could be stirred one way or both ways based on the kind of application. The Lever Limit Switches evade extra travel of traverser motion in pre-stated position on controller or power circuit.
Features of lever limit switches:
- Operation frequency allowable up to 720 operations every hour
- 4 phase contacts which cuts off two stages of motor
- Automated power cutting procedure
- The body of the contacts in lever type limit switches is formed of high-grade Melamine that is explicitly well-matched for heavy duty operation. The best part is that the material is non – tracking and is proficient of enduring heavy arcing.
- The installation of lever limit switches is pretty simple.
- The offered lever limit switches are highly known for its robust construction and optimum strength.
- The lever limit switches have great dimensional accuracy.